Congratulations on your 2022 Consider This Mini Grant for Rural Libraries from Oregon Humanities. We’re happy to be able to support your work. This page contains grant management resources. If you have questions, or if these resources are not accessible to you, contact Dawn Smallman at email@example.com or (503) 241-0543, ext. 110.
Grant Management Checklist
- Grant Agreement:
- Carefully read your Grant Agreement, sign it, and return it to Oregon Humanities
- Contact us with any questions
- Save a copy of the signed agreement for your records
- Grant Acknowledgement:
- Please credit the grant’s sponsors on your website, in your public relations and advertising materials (when possible), and at the start or end of your program’s events as follows: “This programming is made possible thanks to the support of Oregon Humanities, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Oregon Cultural Trust, The Standard, and Stoel Rives LLP.”
- Note: If the above credit is too cumbersome for public relations and advertising materials, sponsor logos may be used instead. Download the Oregon Humanities Logo, the Oregon Humanities Logo and Lockup, and other sponsor logos for use in publicity materials.
- Submit an Event Form to Oregon Humanities at least 10 business days prior to the start of each grant-funded event.
- Reporting Requirements:
- You must submit a final report by August 20, 2022. Final report forms will be emailed directly to grantees.
- Final reports will include a summary of the program and how funds were spent; actual or estimated number of participants and attendees at events; and digital copies of any public relations or advertising materials created for your events.
- Note: we are unable to offer reporting extensions for this grant.
No comments yet.