Congratulations on your 2021 COVID-19 Emergency SHARP grant from Oregon Humanities. We’re happy to be able to support your work. This page contains grant-management resources. If you have questions, or if these resources are not accessible to you, contact Dawn Smallman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 241-0543, ext. 110.
Grant Management Checklist
- Grant Agreement:
- Carefully read your Grant Agreement, sign it, and return it to Oregon Humanities
- Contact us with any questions
- Save a copy of the signed agreement for your records
- Federal Labor Standards Information and Form:
- Review the Federal Labor Standards
- If applicable, sign the Federal Labor Standards for Professional Performers and Related Professional Personnel form and return it to Oregon Humanities
- Donation Records:
- Track your in-kind support with the SHARP Donation Record for Volunteer Services and Facilities, Equipment, and Resources Form. This form is for your own organizational and grant-management records, but it may be requested during an audit by Oregon Humanities and/or the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Duplicate and distribute the Donation Record Form as applicable.
- Submit an Event Form to Oregon Humanities at least 10 business days prior to the start of each grant-funded event. This allows us to help get the word out about your event and possibly attend.
- Event Attendance Data:
- Record attendance at all grant-funded events, including in-person and online events, for reporting in the Final Narrative Report Form. Note: the final Narrative Report form will be available in November.
- Gather Grant Reporting Assets:
- Archive copies of any materials (physical or digital) that demonstrate the promotion of the event to the public to submit with the Final Narrative Report Form. Note: the final Narrative Report form will be available in November.
- Prepare a sharable link to a digital copy of any final publications or recordings produced using grant funds.
- Reporting Requirements:
- You must submit an Interim SHARP Narrative Report to Oregon Humanities by Tuesday, May 3, 2022. Note: the Interim SHARP Narrative Report Form will be available in November.
- You must submit a Final SHARP Report, which includes a Final SHARP Narrative Report and a Final SHARP Budget, to Oregon Humanities before or on Tuesday, October 31, 2022. Note: the Final SHARP Budget Form and the Final SHARP Narrative Report Form will be available in November.
Please note that Oregon Humanities is not able to offer timeline extensions for completing work funded by SHARP grants. Any funds not spent by October 31, 2022, must be returned to Oregon Humanities.
No comments yet.